Power Audio RecorderOverview
Power Audio Recorder supports 8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 32000, 44100, 48000Hz, Mono/Dual Channels/Joint Stereo/Stereo. It is equipped with a built-in player, a playlist and enables users to cut and join MP3 files, record music to WAV/MP3/WMA files from cassette tapes and singles from LP directly while playing, record voice from MIC, sound from Internet Radio, tracks from CD and sound from any other source, such as radio, TV, CD player. Users can also record sound from any Multimedia software and games directly.
The program has been developed to easily guide users through the process of recording. It is equipped with Record Wizard, which enables you to take advantage of the variety of recording functions immediately after the launch. You will not be Confused by the number of options, as the interface is provided with user-friendly bubble help, showing all the information you need to know to make the right decision and press the right button.
Unlike many other products in its category, Power Audio Recorder supports multiple sound cards, includes flexible voice activation system and provides users with multiple schedule support. Version 1.60 also includes ID3 Tag Editor for MP3 files. Power Audio Recorder has been developed to address all requirements of audio recording enthusiasts, as well as professionals who are in need of high-quality, yet simple recording software.
* Record any signal played through your sound card into MP3 ,WMA or WAV files.
* Support 8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 32000, 44100,48000Hz, Mono/Dual Channels/Joint Stereo/Stereo.
* CD quality recording.
* Start and stop recording at any time you set.
* Easy-to-use User-friendly Interface.
* Built-in player with playlist.
* Auto name by number mode and Date-Time mode or manual enter file name before recording.
* Integrates the complete set of record Volume Control for your convenience.